Saturday, February 4, 2017

Hello everyone, I'm Nathan R Newman.

I'm an independent sketch artist/ illustrator during my free time. I do copy drawings, furniture design sketches and arts & crafts as well sometimes. I'm also the creator of the popular Negro Racing League sketching series on Twitter/ Facebook as well. The purpose of NRL is to expose Black society (mainly children) to the world of motor sports by using my random sketching concepts. But everyone is welcome to view this website regardless of ethnicity obviously. I would also like to have a NRL printing company for t-shirts, mugs and/ or hats in the near future.

My business contact information is...

E: negroracingleagueNH@gmail.com

Facebook: @NegroRacingLeagueNH

Twitter: @NLeaguenh

Freelanced.com/ Nathan R Newman

LinkedIn.com: just type in Nathan R Newman in LinkedIn.com's search bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment